Registration & Business Plan Submission
The UNM Business Plan Competition has three participation milestones you must complete in order to compete:
- Milestone 1 (Registration Opens) - Registration to participate in the UNM Business Plan Competition program opens on Friday, October 6, 2017. If your team is considering participating in the Competition, you must advise the program office by completing this step. Register online here.
- Milestone 2 (Registration Closes) - Registration to compete in the Competition on April 20, 2018 closes on Friday, February 2, 2018. You and your team must complete registration form online.
- Milestone 3 (Business Plan Submission Deadline) - Your team's business plan is due on Tuesday, March 27, 2018. Read the Business Plan Submission Guidelines and complete the registration form where you will submit your business plan.
- Business Plan Competition Day - Friday, April 20, 2018 at the UNM Student Union Building (UNM SUB)
- Business Plan Competition Reception and Awards Banquet - Friday, April 20, 2018 at Crowne Plaza Albuquerque.
In addition to the three milestones described above, entrepreneurial students are strongly encouraged to attend the entrepreneurial bootcamps that will provide you critical information needed in the development of your business plan. A complete schedule of activities and deadlines is available online.
Rules, Regulations and Deadlines
Recruit a Team Member or Join a Team
If you are a team leader looking for a fellow student or alumni with specific skills (engineering, finance, etc.) to fill out your team, complete the form below to help the program facilitate a match.
If you are an eligible student or alumni member looking to join a team, complete the form below to help the program find teams looking for members with your skill set.
You are also encouraged to attend the bootcamps as these provide you opportunities to network and meet other teams and team members.